MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > Custom Knife Discussion Boards > Ed Caffrey's Workshop

Ed Caffrey's Workshop Talk to Ed Caffrey ... The Montana Bladesmith! Tips, tricks and more from an ABS Mastersmith.

Old 04-25-2021, 03:14 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Ed Caffrey Send a message via Yahoo to Ed Caffrey
Now Scheduling 2021 Classes!

Just to let everyone know, I am now scheduling classes for 2021. Class dates will start in July. So far things are filling quickly, and right now the soonest available dates are 1 October 2021 OR LATER.

If you think you might be interested in a class (taught strictly One-on-One), you can find all the info and fees on the following webpage: http://www.caffreyknives.net/classes.html

On that page.... there is a calendar at the bottom, which you can flip through, and see what dates are filled, and what are not. I am only able to do a max of two classes per month....with a minimum of 1 week in between to clean/restock the shops, and make all the preparations for the next incoming student.

Once you find dates you'd like to attend, please email those dates to me, and I will match them up against my calendar, and if there are no conflicts, will schedule you in for those dates. Because of the ever changing covid situation, I will NOT be taking any down payments on classes..... as there is the possibility that any class may have to be rescheduled or cancelled due to the current covid situation, and/or possibly my health status.

Feel free to contact me via PM or email with any questions!

Caffreyknives@gmail.com

"Every CHOICE has a CONSEQUENCE, and all your CONSEQUENCES are a result of your CHOICES."
Old 06-10-2021, 05:36 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Ed Caffrey Send a message via Yahoo to Ed Caffrey
Update: As of right now.... 10 June 2021, I am booked full for classes through Sept 2021. Next available dates are 1 October 2021 or later. If you're interested in classes this year, pm or email me your desired dates (1 October or later), and we'll see about getting you on the schedule. All details can be found here If you have question that page doesn't answer, always feel free to contact me directly!

Caffreyknives@gmail.com

"Every CHOICE has a CONSEQUENCE, and all your CONSEQUENCES are a result of your CHOICES."

Tags
art, ca, clean, make, question