MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > KNet Classifieds :: For-Sale Forums > General ::: Items and Bargains

General ::: Items and Bargains Good deals on useful items for sale by Knife Network members

Old 09-07-2012, 03:24 PM

Lindsay Engraver and Vise For Sale

Lindsay Engraver and Vise

I?m selling a Lindsay PalmControl? Classic engraving set w/ sharpener Set, and a Goliath Vise.

The reason for selling it is because I?ve had to change directions in order to refocus on some higher priorities. I have used the Engraver five times for a few minutes each time. At the time I purchased the Engraver I placed a DeVilbiss 130525 QC3 Filter and Dryer Unit on my airline, so it was used with exceptionally dry air.

The package that I am selling includes the following:
? Classic PalmControl? with Stainless Steel Handpiece *
? Tungsten Dead blow piston
? Regulator & fittings for attaching PalmControl? to an air compressor
? CarbaltXD graver blanks 5 pack
? M42 graver blanks 5 pack
? Lindsay Sharpener set with basic templates, Includes: Sharpening fixture, 6"x6' sharpening base, four diamond bench stones (260, 600, 1200, 2000), plus 4 templates: Universal, Detailing, 105, and Flat & Knife Combo

What I paid:
$3,334--------PalmControl?Classic set ($3,723 - $389)*
__$630--------Goliath Vise (included shipping for the vise)
__ $88---------Shipping
$4,052 Total

* -$389 is the amount I was credited because I opted for the Stainless Steel Handle instead of the Burl Handle, and I opted out of the Co2 Attachments.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Will sell for $3,800 plus $FREE shipping
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Shipping:
? FREE Shipping is limited to the contiguous states.
? I will not ship internationally.

Negotiating:
? I?ll be up front and state that I won?t negotiate. This package is a good buy at $3,800 plus $FREE shipping

Dividing the package:
? I need to sell this as a package. If I sell the vise and do not sell the Engraver, then I have an Engraver that I won?t use.

If you would like any additional information please contact me and I will respond as quickly as I can.
Old 09-13-2012, 10:02 AM
Registered

Interested on the Lindsay Airgraver set

Hi,
Can you show photos of the set you're selling?
Do you ship out to Pompano, Florida?
How do you want your payment?
Old 09-13-2012, 12:37 PM

Hello boy,

- No problem sending/posting images. I'll be happy to do so this evening when I get home. 7'ish at the latest.
- No problem shipping to Pompano, Florida.

Payment:
Option 1: Bank to bank transfer. That avoids PayPal charges, and if I'm not mistaken it helps cover the buyer and the seller from fraud.
Option 2: PayPal. Buyer covers my fee.
Old 09-13-2012, 07:37 PM

Hello boy,

I took some pics of the set, minus the Vise. I'm removing the Vise from the package, because when I got it out today it not only had rust, but it was also pitted from the rust. The day I received the Vise I treated it with Boeshield T-9, and have kept it inside the house. I'm baffled as to why it got pitted. Anyway, I'm not comfortable selling the Vise in less than pristine condition. I'll post the pics tomorrow when I have more time. I will aslo update, i.e. reduce, the asking price minus the Vise.

The pics are what you can see on Lindsay's site, but I understand wanting to see exactly what you would be getting if you were to purchase the set; I would have the same desire. I haven't opened anything that I purchased, other than the engraver. The rest of the supplies are in their original packaging.
Old 09-14-2012, 05:34 AM
Registered

Thanks. I will wait for the pictures of the actual unit. You can send through my email boyboga1970@yahoo.com. Also, please include your new selling price. Do you mind taking a picture also of the vise? I'd like to see for myself its condition.
Old 10-23-2012, 02:23 PM

Theses items are no longer available; they have been sold.

Tags
bee, diamond, engraving, flat, for sale, handle, home, knife, lindsay, package, palm control, palmcontrol, post, sharpening, stainless steel, steel, supplies, vise