MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > Factory Knife Customization & Mid-Tech Boards > Factory Knife & Mid-Tech Discussion

Factory Knife & Mid-Tech Discussion What's hot in the industry. General information about factory knives and mid-tech knife products are discussed in here. Tips, maintenance and modifications also... come on in!

Old 10-21-2005, 12:50 PM
Steel Addict

Talking Kershaw/Ken Onion Bump

First off, let me say that I am a huge fan of Kershaw/ Ken Onion knives!! I got started when I received a Blackout when I renenwed my Blade subscription some years ago, and have been hooked ever since! In fact, I STILL have that Blackout. I have since purchased many more Kershaw/KO knives; and my favorite is the green Bump!! This is one sweeeeet knife!! I LOVE framelocks, as they are my favorite!! And I LOVE titanium, and it is GREEN titanium!!! (green is my favorite color!!!) The blade is wicked sharp, right out of the box. (All Kershaw's that I have purchased have been wicked sharp out of the box.) It just feels so good in your hand. THEN, you open the knife, annd here that ever so soothing THWACK!! Oh yes, this knife opens with authority!! I LOVE this knife!! And it comes with a great little zippered pouch!! Great knife and an excellent price. You get more knife with so little money, in my opinion. Anyone else have any thoughts on the Bump?
Old 04-21-2006, 11:32 PM
Registered

Send a message via Yahoo to GMorris
Grey Bump

I also have several Kershaw knives and I have a bump in Grey. It is the only Grey Bump I have seen.

I will also agree that the blade opens with ease and authority. It is another great knife from Kershaw!!

GMorris

Tags
blade, knife, knives