MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > Community Discussion Boards > Knife Network Community > Knife Collecting

Knife Collecting From beginner to professional. Discuss the latest trends, get reviews, opinions and more ... If you're serious about collecting custom knives, start here!

Old 04-27-2021, 08:07 AM
Registered

Vintage Boot Knife Interesting Bone Hallmark

Curious old boot knife, very well made. Octagonal handle, rose wood? , ebony and brass. Wood sheath. Believe "GP" to be monogram rather than makers makers mark. "Bone" hallmark on ricasso, anyone recognize it?

Old 05-14-2021, 10:05 PM
Master

Would have been easier to see if these were smaller sized. I don't have a 4K monitor so I'm not able to see one whole picture and have to scroll to view segments.

Old 05-15-2021, 08:07 AM
Steel Addict

Save the photo to your computer, or open in another tab to see the photo on Imgur. I do agree had the OP resized photo to fit would have been nice.

A very interesting dagger, and the wood sheath looks good. I have no comment on the type of wood. Thanks for posting.

Ken H>

Tags
bee, bone, boot, boot knife, brass, dagger, handle, interesting, knife, made, makers, photo, sheath, vintage, wood, wood sheath