MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > KNet Classifieds :: For-Sale Forums > Knives For Sale - Custom

Knives For Sale - Custom Custom Knives for Sale (All Styles). These knives are offered by the individual sellers.

Old 12-12-2020, 03:10 AM

Post How to Choose a Tactical Knife !

Picking one of the best tactical knives is no joke. If youíve ever owned a good quality tactical knife, youíll know how clutch they can be when the situation calls for it. Carving out a little time to make sure you pick the best knife for your needs and budget is essential.

You should have a firm understanding of what youíre looking for in a tactical knife. Whether itís a fixed knife, or something compact and lightweight, weíve covered it all. We also looked at some unique designs and multi-tool constructions that make up some of the most versatile best tactical knives youíll find for that price.

All thatís left now is for you to make up your mind and order the knife that meets your needs the best. Feel free to go back over the reviews and see if there is anything youíve missed. Choosing one of the best tactical knives is a decision that can save your life and protect those around you. Take your time and get the knife thatís perfect for you!

Last edited by Knife Sharpener; 12-20-2020 at 04:08 AM.
Old 06-29-2021, 07:04 AM
Registered

With tactical knife, I am looking for design elements include a centered weight balance, ergonomic grip, a hand guard, a pointed pommel, and a matte-coated blade. Details like these were carried over from their roots in combat knives used by the military, which in turn evolved from the many fighting knives made and used throughout history.
Old 06-29-2021, 03:31 PM

Could you explain your rationale for selecting folders and a neck knife as your recommendations . Why no fixed blades? Generally speaking I don't consider a neck knife to be tactical when worn under shirts or gear. In general I'm looking for a sturdy fixed blade. If I need a multitool thats what the Leatherman is for.

Last edited by vlegski; 06-29-2021 at 03:33 PM. Reason: Typos
Old 07-01-2021, 04:06 PM
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knife Sharpener View Post
Picking one of the best tactical knives is no joke. If youíve ever owned a good quality tactical knife, youíll know how clutch they can be when the situation calls for it. Carving out a little time to make sure you pick the best knife for your needs and budget is essential.

You should have a firm understanding of what youíre looking for in a tactical knife. Whether itís a fixed knife, or something compact and lightweight, weíve covered it all. We also looked at some unique designs and multi-tool constructions that make up some of the most versatile best tactical knives youíll find for that price.

All thatís left now is for you to make up your mind and order the knife that meets your needs the best. Feel free to go back over the reviews and see if there is anything youíve missed. Choosing one of the best tactical knives is a decision that can save your life and protect those around you. Take your time and get the knife thatís perfect for you!
This may be the most poorly written, poorly justified, piece of worthless tripe that I have seen in a long time. You offer NOTHING in terms of reasons for making absolutely no recommendations, nor do you even tell where your expertise arises from.
Bruce McLeish

Last edited by bjmac; 07-01-2021 at 04:06 PM. Reason: error
Old 07-02-2021, 09:45 AM
Enthusiast

The purpose of the post was the link - it's a sales spam post. Note the OP has only 2 posts? This is the first post which is pure sales spam. The next post a few days later actually has some info on Butterfly knives without a link. Both posts were back in Dec, 2020. It was sorta a dead post until Jack111 brought it back alive.
Old 07-02-2021, 10:07 AM
Enthusiast

oops. shoulda payed attention. These kinda posts make my blood boil. Its like me offering an opinion on microbiology. Sorry , fellers

Tags
a, back, best tactical knives, blade, carving, choose, design, designs, first post, fixed, folding knife, guard, how to, hunting knife, knife, knives, make, military, pocket knife, small knives, spam, tactical, tactical knife, tool