View Single Post
Old 05-08-2003, 10:16 PM
Skilled

Nope Gene, that was Dean Martin said that. And he really meant it too! He he. Hey, I got my package today and I've already read all of those books cover to cover!!! What great stuff you put in those books. Man, I'm really pumped now. Those little uglies are going to be my first Gene Chapman project. I love those knives. I can't wait to try all of it though. That antler boring jig is a cool tool and that's for sure. I'm going to make me one of those. Heck, if I live long enough I'm going to make all the tooling you show in them books. And thanks for autographing all of them for me. I won't tell anyone how much you charge for that though. They'll have to find out on their own. It was worth every penny to me though. You're a good dude Gene. And a good friend. Thanks a bundle for the books and all the knowledge that goes with them. They'll revolutionize my smithing efforts. Don't forget to save me a copy of your Hot Shop. Tell me how much to total will be and I'll go ahead and send you another check old buddy.