View Single Post
Old 07-30-2021, 08:15 AM
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Ed Caffrey Send a message via Yahoo to Ed Caffrey
No doubt prices have spiked up on many things. I was surprised to find that knife steel had taken over 100% price increase since I last ordered. Just two days ago I went to Sams Club to pick up ribs for smoking, and found baby back ribs, that a week ago were $2.18 per pound, where now $5.98 per pound. Beef has been sky high for a long time, and there is no other explanation than packers are gouging....because I know MANY ranchers... and the prices they receive for cattle have stayed the same.

Just yesterday I put gas in my truck... $3.52 per gallon! That is the highest in over 5 years around here! Folks around here are angry because of Biden killing the Keystone pipeline.....which was suppose to run through Montana, and was projected to produce big dollars for those towns/areas near it.

As I type this, I'm watching our local AM news, and just saw that Nestle, is raising prices by 2% on EVERYTHING they make/sell.

And finally, there was a report on the new that Millennials were/are willing to go into debt to "celebrate" the end of the Pandemic (which I don't think has happened yet), and that on average, that debt was expected to be anywhere from $5-20K! WOW!

Getting uglier by the day.

Here's a little something that I feel very strongly about, as truth....and we are living it.

Caffreyknives@gmail.com

"Every CHOICE has a CONSEQUENCE, and all your CONSEQUENCES are a result of your CHOICES."