View Single Post
Old 07-22-2012, 11:20 AM
Enthusiast

Well Apparently using the Dining room window sill as my Jobs in and post out tray and various misc storage of sharps and bits isnt on :O

So I had to sort some more of the workshop and finally put in the rest of the Benches and storage

And have spent most of the last week putting Kit in and out of the shop between rain showers and all the End of term school have to go and see stuff
Oh and painting it all white of course

But Finally its done ( well needs screwing down and the Lights and plugs put in etc etc )

now cause every thing has been boxed and crated and shoved in and out of cupboards its a lottery to find stuff hopefully it will short it sell out as I set up the various areas
one minor change is I Added a full height larder cupboard to house the Kydex toaster oven and eventually will stick the old house oven in when we update the kitchen as its more controllable and much bigger fro Parang and machete sheaths
oh and decided to fit some Custom Door handles I had spare in 420 ss plan is to scale them all different as i Have time etc

So here are a couple of photos before it get all messed with working in Man it feels huge in there now

ATB

Duncan