View Single Post
Old 07-26-2021, 08:55 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Ed Caffrey Send a message via Yahoo to Ed Caffrey
OK folks..... I have to be fair and redact what I said about a certain knife supply outfit and titanium folder hardware. The hardware IS NOT China made. Fact is, said company actually wanted to be a distributor, which was not possible, and purchased the hardware at retail price.... and are so confident that they can sell it, that it is now on their site. (oh, and by the way, they have it priced at nearly DOUBLE of the actual retail price that it can be had for, from the source's website)..... just saying.
While I completely understand that the knife supply outfits have to make a living, but the problem is.... this particular one, has a history of, let's just say, being less than honorable, in their dealings with those who supply them with products. And I know this how? Because I was, and am, one of those on the receiving end of it. Said company purchased a supply of my own videos, then refused to sell them for the contract price, and for the past 10+ years, has refused to pay any royalties on the sale of those videos. Again...just sayin.

Caffreyknives@gmail.com

"Every CHOICE has a CONSEQUENCE, and all your CONSEQUENCES are a result of your CHOICES."