View Single Post
Old 10-07-2016, 05:56 PM
Guru

OH no no no I didn't mean that I wasn't going to use it! trust me if that belt will turn I will deffinitly be using it. what I ment was...say I start using it now like I said mom has to get paid back before anything that for sure but lets say I pay her in 2 weeks wich is what I plan some money from another source and I am in the middle of a knife for my aunts step son with a agreed price of 220$ so in 2 weeks she gets paid back. so say in 3 or 4 weeks I would have the money to replace the bearings and maybe tracking wheel. my point was on one hand if I have the money in 3 or 4 weeks and the grinder is still running (but probilly still needs the bearings) do I spend the money then or wait until one of those bearings gets destroyed where it cant be used at all and what if at that point I had spent that other money and then I have to wait a week to get more then a week for shipping....when I could have replaced it when I have the money that was my point that's all....the grinder runs as it is the belt turns so I am deffinitly going to use it no matter what until it either ceases up again or blows up like I said if that belt turns I can remove steel that's all I need