View Single Post
Old 02-03-2008, 10:09 PM
Steel Addict

Send a message via MSN to ALEJANDRO Send a message via Yahoo to ALEJANDRO
Smile the spine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunmen
Hmmm.. not my cup of tea.. i like my knives to be functional... don't really see the function in those teeth on the spine.. and it's just a littel bit tooo shiny for a real user..

But hey.. that is my opinion... and who am i
espinazo in the back allows the cut with desguase of a wood trunk, but ahead we will hang a video of this test in another model,un multiproposito knife not only short, also it sinks, it takes apart as long as he is big knife is worth to say that it has robustness and ideal weight, because when trying to take apart with a machete, this it does not have rigidity and when trying to palanquear the wood penetrated by a possible cut,es that the machete bends,no is ours opinion is our experience.

el espinazo en el lomo permite el corte con desguase de un tronco de madera,mas adelante colgaremos un video de esta prueba en otro modelo ,un cuchillo multiproposito no solamente corta,tambien hinca ,desguaza siempre y cuando sea un big knife vale decir que tenga robustez y peso ideal,porque al intentar desguazar con un machete, este no tiene rigidez y al intentar palanquear la madera penetrada por un corte ,es posible que el machete se doble ,no es nuestra opinion es nuestra experiencia.

His eyes cannot see
the heart of your heart
for all the light of the Sun
-Inca Proverb