MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > Knife Network : Support & Services > Knife Network :: Announcements

Knife Network :: Announcements Latest information about the Knife Network. Site updates, planned maintenance, etc.

Old 05-09-2012, 03:58 PM
Super Moderator

Hello Everyone, Michael from AV

Hello Everyone,

This is Michael Norman with AtlantaVirtual.com. Until now, I have worked in our main hosting division. Some of you may have spoken with me on the phone. I wanted to let everyone know that I have just been promoted to SysOp/Admin for our online forum communities and I will be taking a more active role here at knifenetwork.com.

Later this week, I will have more to say regarding this. But, I wanted to let you guys know of the promotion and to give you a heads up. If you have any questions that Alex or one of the other guys hasn't answered, please feel free to let me know, and I will take care of it. My responsibilities will include everything from the front door to the back porch at knifenetwork, including: programming, support and updates, content management, moderator assignments and advertising development.

Over the next couple of days, I plan on visiting some of the threads here in more detail. So, if you see my replies, you'll now know who I am.

Thanks again everyone, and please let me know if I can assist you in any way.

Michael Norman
KnifeKits.com
HolsterSmith.com
877-255-6433

Last edited by Michael Norman; 05-09-2012 at 04:21 PM.
Old 05-10-2012, 12:59 PM
Administrator

Hi Guys,

We're excited to have Michael take over this position. He's been with us for 3 years and has risen to the top pretty quickly. He just completed a degree program and has the distinction of having worked here while he went to school. All of our staff love working with Michael and he's proven himself to be quite an asset. I'll let him prove his own merit here, but I think you'll find him to be the right man for the job!

Alex

[======]~~~~~~~>

Atlantavirtual.com
Atlanta NOC