MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > Knife Organizations and Club Boards > Georgia Knifemaker's Guild

Georgia Knifemaker's Guild The Georgia Knifemaker's Guild. Furthering and fostering the passion of knives, knifemaking, and related interests

Old 05-28-2012, 06:47 AM
Steel Addict

Memorial Day

Thanks to all who have served - past, present and future. Thanks to those who gave all so we can enjoy the freedoms we have in our country. Please remember the families who have lost their love ones.

Doug Adams
Carrollton, Ga.
John 3:16
Old 05-28-2012, 02:29 PM
Enthusiast

Amen!!

Doug, I agree completely!!! It is unbelievable that we have as many HEROES as we do in this country. Heroes who have given their service and their lives, FOR US, and for the citizens of other nations. As I have listened to the commentary and speeches from Washington today, I find myself wishing I really, really believed some of the comments from people who were reading something written by someone else. I guess I am getting too pessimistic about the so-called leadership in this country. However, let me say this....I have had a chance to get to know a number of soldiers at Fort Benning, and I believe that these are some of the finest, most dedicated men and women I have ever met, and they truly do deserve our appreciation and thanks. Happy Memorial Day to all of you..........James
Old 05-29-2012, 04:33 PM
Enthusiast

Thank you both. Sometimes I know vets feel like their service goes unnoticed, and once in a while it is good to hear that people still remember us.
-Geoff