MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > Knife Organizations and Club Boards > Georgia Knifemaker's Guild

Georgia Knifemaker's Guild The Georgia Knifemaker's Guild. Furthering and fostering the passion of knives, knifemaking, and related interests

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-16-2012, 10:12 PM

Location: Blairsville--in the beautiful Appalachian mountains of North Georgia.
Catch up---if you can---haha

This is to all the family I have acquired in the Georgia Knifemaker's Guild___________________Well, I have made it through 89 years and am as contented now as one could ever be!!! I owe it to all of you for that contentment. The friendship that you have extended to me is one of the valued advantages I have in order to face a world that has changed drastically in my life span. That I am perfectly willing to face the challenges in the future is due to the reasons you have given me for being who I am. Thank you from the bottom of my heart----top side too! I will be here , after another year----and into the indefinate future. As they say "Only the good die young" My future, therefore, has a very indefinate consumation and I love all of my sons and daughters that I have acquired in this---my family--------------Sandy

Tags
blade, knife, knifemaker, post, sand