MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > Knife Organizations and Club Boards > Georgia Knifemaker's Guild

Georgia Knifemaker's Guild The Georgia Knifemaker's Guild. Furthering and fostering the passion of knives, knifemaking, and related interests

Old 01-29-2004, 01:45 PM

Location: Portal, GA - If you know where it is, you probably got a speeding ticket.
Send a message via AIM to Jamey Saunders Send a message via MSN to Jamey Saunders Send a message via Yahoo to Jamey Saunders
Arrow Feb 7 meeting information

For those of you who may not have gotten the email Mrs. Joan sent out about the meeting on February 7, I'm posting it here.

Quote:
Hi Folks,

Below are directions for the Feb 07 meeting of the Georgia Custom Knifemaker's Guild. We have LOTS to get down at this meeting:

9:00 a.m--room opened, sign in, coffee and refreshments

Logo--if you have any ideas bring them with you to the meeting

Dues---amounts and categories--finalize

By-Laws--finalize what we want to begin with, knowing these can grow or shrink as we grow. This includes the offices that will need to be filled by the 4th meeting.

Interim Treasurer--to handle the money (dues)

Meeting Dates---how many a year, months we want them to fall, where they will be, and if we need another planning meeting, when that should be.

If there is anything else you want discussed, bring it to the meeting.

Our goal is to come away with our Guild up and running on a regular routine.

We will decide on lunch after we arrive. Probably have something brought in and split the cost by the number there.

Please RSVP so we can make sure we have everything needed for the number coming.

Directions:
Come into Macon from Atlanta on I 75 , where it splits { I 16} head south on 75 first exit you come to is Hardeman.

Coming in on I 16, take 75 S and first exit is Hardeman.

Coming N on 75 from the South, last exit before split to N75 or E16.
Getting off from I75 S, turn right and go about two blocks and through first light. Right after the light { you will be sitting in front of the construction area. ] turn right on Ward Street, {Mid-Ga Ambulance is on other side of Ward]. Go down a block and on the right you will see St. Peter Claver Church. Turn right into the facility and you might have to go toward the back of the school to park. The meeting is in the basement of the Church building. Look for sign.

Kathleens phone number is 478-746-8454 at home and 478-731-2399 Cell.

PS. Two motels close by are the Holiday Inn Express, Riverside Drive 478-743-1482 and the Comfort Inn 2690 Riverside Dr. 478-746-8855. Riverside Drive runs parallel with I 75 N

We are looking forward to seeing a good group at this meeting. If you know anyone interested, please feel free to share this with them.

Thanks
John Poythress

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of them." --John Wayne, in The Shootist