MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > KNet Classifieds :: For-Sale Forums > General ::: Items and Bargains

General ::: Items and Bargains Good deals on useful items for sale by Knife Network members

Old 04-12-2014, 01:35 PM

Grinder Bodies for sale

Hello,
I have recently begun building a couple of EERF grinders for my shop and I have some extra bodies for sale cheap. Basically I had to buy a large piece of steel from the supplier and since I have a waterjet anyway I went ahead and cut out the parts for several eerf grinders. I am trying to sell the rest of them to make up for the cost of the metal. Who knows, if enough people want them I will cut up more.

The grinder in question is the EERF from Wilmont. You can find the specs and the drawings on wilmontgrinders dot com. I made a modification to the arm holder so that the machine will hold two tooling arms. This is a common fault in the BAder BIII that the grinder is based on. With this modification you can now have a wheel arm and a work rest or hollow grind attachment or whatever you wish to use.

This offer is for the waterjet cut parts of the grinder only. Now for the price.

$250 plus shipping. Thats right $250 plus shipping. I figure thats fair for materials and cutting time on the machine. You can email me at frank@nephilimpress.com if you are interested. I will only accept paypal as it protects the buyer and the seller. No cod, no checks. PAYPAL only.
Frank
Old 04-18-2014, 12:11 PM

Isn't this the same grinder that is offered by polar bear forge for 250$.
Old 04-18-2014, 01:03 PM

I guess so

I guess so. I am not familiar with that model. I cut this one out from parts found on Wilmonts site. It is the EERF grinder and I changed the design a bit to allow for another tool holder.
Old 04-18-2014, 01:06 PM

Yep thats the same thing

Well I guess it is the same thing after all. I just looked at his page. This is for the EERF grinder design with a few extra parts that will allow you to have two tool rests.
Old 04-18-2014, 02:22 PM

Just to clarify I didn't mean any disrespect was just curious. Either way still a good price and nice place to start if someone is handy. Good luck on the sale.
Old 04-19-2014, 06:09 AM
Steel Addict

Do you have any pic's?
Old 04-19-2014, 09:09 AM
Skilled

We Love Photos !

Live and Let Live , Do Not trespass on Life or Me! As we are not so kind or forgiving !

Tags
art, building, common, design, for sale, forge, grinder, hollow grind, made, make, materials, metal, shop, steel