MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > Factory Knife Customization & Mid-Tech Boards > Knife Kits Forum

Knife Kits Forum New to the art of knife making? Learn to make awesome knives, using advanced hands-on training inside. From KnifeKits.com.

Old 03-24-2003, 07:56 PM

A message for our troops.

We are with you. Make your name known here and we will send this to the troops.
Old 03-24-2003, 08:28 PM
Steel Addict

I spent 8 wonderful monthes there the first time. Wish we would have been allowed to finish the job. All you warriors over there keep your heads down and watch your top knot!!
Dan

Check out my custom pens!
Old 03-24-2003, 10:08 PM

Location: Portal, GA - If you know where it is, you probably got a speeding ticket.
Send a message via AIM to Jamey Saunders Send a message via MSN to Jamey Saunders Send a message via Yahoo to Jamey Saunders
From an eternally grateful American, thank you all for your sacrifices. You are in our hearts and prayers.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of them." --John Wayne, in The Shootist
Old 03-24-2003, 10:25 PM

To our guys and gals in harm's way-

This is a group of open forums where people from all over the world can come and speak their mind without fear of reprisal. Granted, most of the time it's nothing more sinister than what type of blade steel will hold a cutting edge longer, but from time to time we tiptoe into more controversial subjects.

Whether it's about making knives, or criticizing our government for limiting our right to carry them,...the point is we can speak any way we choose here. If you ever question what you're fighting for, come spend a few hours with us...

We are behind you all the way.

Dennis Greenbaum

Yeah Baby!
Old 03-25-2003, 12:56 AM
Steel Addict

To our most important defenders,

Please keep your heads down and your eyes open, We hold you in our hearts and minds.

Thank you all.

Paul R. Duerr

Old 03-25-2003, 07:38 AM
Registered

Our prayers are with you.
Old 03-25-2003, 08:57 AM
Guru

To our Brothers and Sisters in Arms.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you daily. Stay safe, and may you all return home soon to an adoring and grateful "free America".

Meanwhile.... good hunting!

Tim Adlam
Engraver
Old 03-25-2003, 09:02 AM

It pains me as a Canadian to see how our government has turned it's back on our American brothers.

We should be standing and fighting alongside you. I know that if there were a need, the US would be there for us.

Godspeed, and Thank You.

Brendan
Old 03-25-2003, 09:09 AM

Embarrassed

I, too, am a Canadian embarassed of our federal gov'ts position. Our entire military (what there is) should be standing shoulder to shoulder with you guys.

Keep up the good work. I pray protective angels wingtip to wingtip around you all.

God Bless Canada and the U.S.
Old 03-25-2003, 09:33 AM
Registered

So thankful

Lately I wake up and think of all the simple, relatively insignificant things that I can enjoy every day because our troops are out there defending us and our right to live the way that we have chosen. Without the courage and dedication of our troops the world would be a different place, and certainly not a better one.

God bless you all, and come home soon.
-jeff
Old 03-25-2003, 07:19 PM
Hall of Famer

thank you...

for putting it on the line for your country and the iraqi people. my thoughts and prayers are with you all in hope that you come home safe and sound.

Old 03-25-2003, 10:26 PM

Thank you

Thank you for the many sacrifices you make so we can enjoy our freedom.

God bless each and every one of you.

INVADR1@msn.com
Old 03-26-2003, 01:29 AM
Administrator

You know when a great day will be ... ?

It'll be a great day when we can welcome our first Iraqi citizen/member in here. That'll mean that they're doing good for themselves, have unfettered access to the internet and have free time to persue something constructive ... something that only freedom can provide. It'll also mean that we can ship stuff to them, which we have not been able to for many, many years.

I say we flatten anything that gets in the way of handing that country back to it's rightful owners ... it's "good" citizens!

You guys from Canada ... my personal position.
We understand what's going on up there, it's 100% political. You men have always stood by the US, and most free nations, when the time absolutely required it. There is no dishonor in the Canadian fighters, in our eyes. I don't think our politicians wanted to stand around and argue much on this one, to bring your leaders on board. This was one of those things where "you either understood it, got ready to go ... or got left at home".

In this instance, I think the countries involved in this take-down are tired of taking #### for the sake of keeping the peace in the world. I've personally been sitting around for years, while I've watched the 3rd world type countries take pot shots at member nations of this coalition's nerve to fight, on many fronts.

This is a butt-kicking commercial, in my opinion. You mess around, you get flattened. It's about time, too!

Something I would like to include ... a British observation.

Those guys are tough as hell soldiers! Their SF fighters are fearless ... anyone else notice this?

Alex

[======]~~~~~~~>

Atlantavirtual.com
Atlanta NOC
Old 03-26-2003, 06:56 AM

My Sons school class are writting letters, sending food, sending anything they can to help. These letters will go in the box!
Good job folks!
Old 03-26-2003, 06:59 AM
Skilled

This is a Public Service Announcement

All countries who would support terrrorists and create or distribute weapons of mass destruction please take notice. The United States of America will not wait for attacks to take place on our shores. We will seek out those who would threaten us or our friends and remove that threat.

I am very impressed with and thankful for this generation of young US military professionals who ferociously preserve our way of life. God bless every one of you. I owe you more than I can express.

The British are an amazing group and in particular their special boat and air services are truly a force to be reckoned with. I am sure we will find out after this conflict that they were doing things in small groups behind enemy lines that will really define the word fearless.

The Australian Military is another true friend who have stood by the US in difficult times and are there again. Small in numbers they are incredibly ferocious and capable fighters. Ask any US Veteran who had the privilege of fighting alongside them in previous campains.

I am grateful that our government has chosen to fight this war in foreign lands so that I don't have to sandbag my home.

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds". Albert Einstein

Tags
blade, knife, knives