MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > Factory Knife Customization & Mid-Tech Boards > Factory Knife & Mid-Tech Discussion

Factory Knife & Mid-Tech Discussion What's hot in the industry. General information about factory knives and mid-tech knife products are discussed in here. Tips, maintenance and modifications also... come on in!

Old 03-19-2007, 09:18 AM
Steel Addict

What do you think?

Ok, I have three knifes I am looking at selling.

First is a Highlander Bowie by Gil Hibben. I believe it is an early model. It has the nut on the butt. I know what I would like to get for it but I am looking for some advise as to what it is worth. Is has the sheath and no box. It has never been ?used?.

I have two Black Jack Knives. I am only considering selling these next two.

The first one is as followed: One side it is stamped Carbon steel and Made in the USA Effingham IL. The other side is Model #1-7 Classic hunter. The box says Black Jack Knives Model #0018M Micarta Hunter.

The second one is as follows: Stamped the same on both sides but the box is, Black Jack Knives Model #0018D Dymar Hunter. This knife has a stag handle.

Both these blades have just been sitting in drawers and I am looking for an idea of a price. I will most likely put these on eBay but would rather sell them to someone who will appreciate them. I also would like to get a fair price for them. I will add pictures in the next couple of days.

Tags
knives