MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > Knife Organizations and Club Boards > Georgia Knifemaker's Guild

Georgia Knifemaker's Guild The Georgia Knifemaker's Guild. Furthering and fostering the passion of knives, knifemaking, and related interests

Old 02-17-2005, 07:33 PM

excitment is building

Well guys, here it is just about 36 hours from the next meeting of the Georgia Custom Knifemakers' Guild and already several folks have called from up around Atlanta, over near Columbus, and from near Savannah to let us know they are going to be here for the meeting. Charlie and Harry are very excited about having the meeting at their shop and John and I are tickled to not have to drive 4 hours for this one. We are expecting a good crowd of folks and Charlie and Harry are going all out for us.

John and Carl are already busy planning the next two meetings (August and November) and have locations in mind. Even though it is a good distance for some of our members you can be assured that as more folks offer their shops that at some point the meeting will be right in "your back yard".

If you did have not received your directions to the meeting be sure and e-mail me and I will get them out to you.

See you guys Saturday!!

John & Joan Poythress