MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > Custom Knife Discussion Boards > Knife Making Discussions > The Folding Knife (& Switchblade) Forum

The Folding Knife (& Switchblade) Forum The materials, techniques and the designing of folding knives.

Old 01-04-2018, 08:27 PM
Registered

where to buy aga swingguard 13"

Greetings from a new guy.
I tried a Maltese from blade hq and I guess it was too tight: just wouldn't open fully.
Fortunately they took it back.
Considering a bat swingguard 13".
Idk if I should try my luck with them or somebody else. Their selection is a little thin.
I saw another distributor has some but they won't warranty it. I'd have to take it up with Italy.
This button style I'm after

Thanks

Last edited by Filthyphil; 01-04-2018 at 08:44 PM.
Old 01-04-2018, 08:55 PM
Registered

Ah, key West knife works has a 72hr inspection with return for defects. Anybody used them?
Old 09-28-2018, 11:49 PM
Registered

on the Maltese when the blade doesn't open fully it probably just needed lubricated. Campolin uses a heavy weight oil on the knives he ships across seas. also if it was new they do need a break in period sometimes. If you ever run into this problem again just spray a little WD-40 in it to clean out the old oil and lubricate it yourself with a good oil. I use Quick Release by Latama on all mine. That stuff is amazing and affordable.

Tags
a, back, blade, buy, clean, knife, knives, problem, release, spray