MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > Custom Knife Discussion Boards > Knife Making Discussions > Custom Projects

Custom Projects A place to meet for special project threads.

Old 07-13-2014, 11:43 PM

Al Warren Custom Hunting Knives?

I stumbled upon Al Warren's web site http://www.warrenknives.com/index.htm. Photographs of his work appear to show nice quality at prices that don't break the bank account.

Anyone having experience with Mr. Warren's knives, I would appreciate information pertaining to his quality of work, approximate lag time from confirmed order to knife being shipped, and how pleasant he is to work with - particularly with building knives to order.

Old 07-14-2014, 09:09 AM
Skilled

He has been a knife maker a long time. A US Army veteran and his "About Al Warren" page is full of info. Well thought out website and great pics. I would say everything points to a GO. His prices are very reasonable. Doubt he is making much money on them in the end. Probably just doing it for the love of knifemaking. Just my 2 cents.

Tony Z
Kansas City, MO

"Retreat? Hell, we just got here!"
Captain Lloyd Williams, USMC
Battle Of Belleau Wood June 1918

Tags
army, bee, building, custom, hunting, hunting knives, knife, knifemaking, knives, making