MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > Custom Knife Discussion Boards > The Sheath/Holster Makers Forum

The Sheath/Holster Makers Forum This is the place to discuss all forms of sheath and holster making.

Old 09-16-2011, 11:20 PM

A frontier style sheath..THANKS CHUCK BURROWS!

My many thanks to Chuck Burrows for his help and advice. I finally completed a frontier style sheath for a customer who wanted me to use his "distressed" upholstery leather for the shell to save the extra $ I would have had to charge to order the deer rawhide since I didn't have any. I am going to try to attach the picture of it, though don't know if I can.
Old 09-16-2011, 11:27 PM

Well, I've tried to attach the photo using the instructions given, but apparently I can't (Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may edit your posts.)

Darn, and I really wanted to post the photo to get feedback. Well, if you want to see the sheath, go to leatherworker.net and look for the Frontier sheath post in the show off forum.
Old 09-25-2011, 09:13 AM

host the picture through any number of photo sites (photobucket is popular) then find the IMG HTML tag and copy paste it into the thread.

Tags
leather, sheath