MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > Custom Knife Discussion Boards > Knife Making Discussions > The Newbies Arena

The Newbies Arena Are you new to knife making? Here is all the help you will need.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-07-2017, 09:29 AM

Blade show 2017

This is my first year going to blade show. I've hear that this is a huge event and very overwhelming. I have the early bird for Friday. My question is how early should I get there Friday morning? Do lots of people start lining up early With early bird tickets?

Tags
2017, art, back, ball, bee, blade, blade show, common, cutlery, first time, georgia, hand, knife, knifemaking, knives, make, makers, man, mexico, ore, profile, show, small, store, welding