MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > Custom Knife Discussion Boards > Knife Making Discussions > The Newbies Arena

The Newbies Arena Are you new to knife making? Here is all the help you will need.

Old 11-21-2001, 11:29 PM
WinDancer

How to change email address on CKD?

I changed ISP and need to update my email address- can someone point me to where?

Thanks,
Dave
Old 11-22-2001, 12:02 AM
CKDadmin

Dave, on the main site or forums?

On the forums, go to your preferences from the top of the boards in "my ezboard" and edit them to make the change.

Main site, send it to us ...

Alex
Old 11-22-2001, 12:06 AM
primos

Dave,

If you are talking about here at the forums, follow the directions below...

Before I give you the instructions, you need to be aware that your login password will automatically be changed. The new password will be sent to the new email address you enter. This means that you will not be able to login under your current username until you have received the new password from EzBoard.

It should go smoothly, but you may want to wait until after the Holiday to make the change, just in case there is a problem. Of course the choice is yours. You could still post as an "unregistered user" until you get the new password. Once you receive your new password and get logged in again, you will be able to change the password back to what you had before if you want to.

One more word of caution. Be absolutely certain that you put the new email address in correctly. If you have a typo, you will obviously not receive the new password, and you won't be able to use your account.

• Go to My Control Center. You'll see a link for it near the top of the forums.

• There are 4 tabs to choose from in the control center. The tab you want to use is called My Home. I believe it is the default, but if not, click the tab to go to that area.

• Click the edit profile button.

• On the top right-hand side of the page, you will see the Email Address field. Just below your email address you will see a checkbox for making your email address public, and a link that say's Change Email. Click the change email link and follow the directions.