MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > Knife Organizations and Club Boards > Georgia Knifemaker's Guild

Georgia Knifemaker's Guild The Georgia Knifemaker's Guild. Furthering and fostering the passion of knives, knifemaking, and related interests

Old 01-30-2008, 11:05 AM

Can't make it to the meeting this weekend.

Even though it's for a good reason, I'm still very disappointed I won't be able to make it out there this weekend. My mother called me yesterday and told me that she's coming into town this weekend to get a much needed nerve block done in her back and asked if she could stay with me and if I could give her a ride to the doctor Saturday. I was really really looking forward to this, but naturally I want her to feel better more. Although I can't make it out this weekend, I'm sure I'll meet you guys at the shows and stuff and I'm going to try to make it out to some of your shops so I can bother you guys with questions and get in the way. Anyways, i hope you guys all have fun this weekend and I'll be with you in spirit.

Dylan
Old 01-30-2008, 02:23 PM
Skilled

Dylan,

Always look after family first, especilly mom. We only get one of those and can never catch up with all they have done for us.

There's always Trackrock, hope to see you there.

Carey

You are cordially invited to check out my web site:
Handmade Knives by Carey Quinn
Old 01-30-2008, 08:35 PM

Yeah, I am going to be another no show this weekend also. Our division was sold this year and the new employer 'revised' our vacation and sick time policy. I lost 8 days total. So I have to choose carefully on where I use my time this year. I made my reservation for a Trackrock cabin this week. For those who travel this weekend, travel safe and slow down east of Macon. The GHP loves to issue speeding citations.
Old 01-31-2008, 06:42 AM

Sorry you won't make it Dylan - family first. We'll be around. There'll be alot of Guild members at Trackrock next month (almost like another meeting most of the time) and you are most welcome to come up and join in the fun and madness.

Hey Randy, wait til you see what I've done with some of that black ash plank I picked up at AH. You'll be amazed at the figure in the wood. See you at TR.

Registered Master Artist - GA Council for the Arts
C Rex Custom Knives

Blade Show Table 6-H
Old 01-31-2008, 09:23 AM

Thanks guys.