MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > KNet Classifieds :: For-Sale Forums > General ::: Items and Bargains

General ::: Items and Bargains Good deals on useful items for sale by Knife Network members

Old 08-15-2019, 08:39 AM
Registered

FS - Bader B3 grinder/sander

Greetings everyone - My name is Tom P. and I registered to this forum for the sole purpose of trying to sell this Bader belt sander. I listed it earlier today as a Burr King but looked closer and saw that it's a Bader. I tried to change the listing title but the software won't let me change it. It's a little less than 20 years old but hasn't been used hardly at all - it's just been sitting in my heated shop all this time. It belonged to my son who bought it new about a year before he passed away. I could list it on Craigslist but it's a pretty specialized tool and I thought it would be good to try to find a forum classified section specific to knife making. This is a 72' x 2" belt grinder with knife making attachment. The motor is a 1.5hp single speed Leeson. It includes a separate wheel - the one that comes stock with the machine - pictured laying with the grinder. It's a top quality, industrial grade tool that would retail, with attachment, for somewhere around $3000, maybe more. I'm asking $1300 for it but here's the catch. This thing weighs about 70 lbs and I really don't want to ship it anywhere so it would have to be picked up at my home in central OH. You can contact me via private message (I assume this forum has that) or email me tpipic at columbus dot rr dot com or you can call me 614 dash 783 dash 7569 no texting please. Here are some photos, thanks for looking:

Last edited by tiptop; 08-15-2019 at 10:20 AM.
Old 08-16-2019, 09:32 AM
Registered

Sold!

Tags
bee, belt, belt grinder, belt sander, burr king, ca, german, germany, grinder, home, id cards, identification, knife, knife making, leeson, making, motor, passport, passports, sander, sell, shop, tool, utility