MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > Custom Knife Discussion Boards > The Outpost

The Outpost This forum is dedicated to all who share a love for, and a desire to make good knives, and have fun doing it. We represent a diverse group of smiths and knifemakers who bring numerous methods to their craft.

Old 06-17-2013, 10:20 PM

kmg 1 knife grinder with leeson 2 pony 220 ac sale

I have a kmg 1 grinder with four atachments a 8 inch wheel on its own bar with the flat table u can put jigs on also a platen with its own bar and flat table and an small wheel atachment with its own bar and a slack belt atachment with own bar and to power it a leeson 2 pony power 220 moter. I live 25 miles to the nearest store and both of my jeeps have died i only get to town every 6 weeks now in 2008 i lost my house my jeeps and my money dont worry i still have 4 other grinders suit my needs but the kmg is the best and so many atachments make mea serious offer and lets get this grinder to a loving home. I live on country time so no huge rush i will un box it and take pics of it when the sun comes up i boxed it up in 2008 when the slime bankers took my house i am the first owner the whole setup was used about 20 hours and i need a truck bad i think i have bill of sale and papers. C64ibm@gmail.com
Old 06-18-2013, 12:18 AM
Skilled

Sorry to hear about the bad luck. Hope your luck changes for the better.
Austin
Old 06-18-2013, 08:25 PM

it has

Thank you but my luck has changed now i own my temote cabin and i am 100% debt free so i am over the hump. Last huge thing will be a truck i have cabin feaver bad but i have new 200 amp welding duity power new septic systim i built and new water so all that is left is finish cabin and a truck so i am close my bills before were like 3,500 a month now debt free my bills are about 500 month with tax utils and all
Old 06-18-2013, 10:30 PM
Skilled

what are wanting for it ?

Sam

Live and Let Live , Do Not trespass on Life or Me! As we are not so kind or forgiving !
Old 06-19-2013, 06:29 PM

i dont know

I forget what it is worth ill go look up price. How about 1,500$ does that sound good
Old 07-03-2013, 04:23 AM

This site sucks now ill trade it at pathfinder gathering i have 4,000 in it buy the grissly crap

Tags
flat, forge, home, knife, leeson, make, pathfinder, store, welding