MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > Knife Organizations and Club Boards > The North Carolina Custom Knifemakers Guild Forum

The North Carolina Custom Knifemakers Guild Forum The North Carolina Custom Knifemakers Guild. Raising the general awareness of custom knives and the people who make them.

Old 07-15-2007, 11:29 PM

Guild Meeting

Folks,

I don't know about you but I am so looking forward to the meeting this weekend, July 21-22, at the homes/shops of Travis Daniel and Wayne Whitley in Chocowinity. It seems like forever since I have been up that way to visit with all of you.

Travis and Wayne have put together a good line of demos for the 2 day meeting to go along with the good fellowship. It will all begin on Friday night with those who arrive early to gather for supper. Then the meeting on Saturday and Sunday.

Avery will be with me for a short while, then he and the rest of the family are heading on to the coast to lay in the sun and play in the surf. The plan is for him to get back in time for part of the meeting on Sunday. He is torn between being there to participate in Iron-In-The-Hat and the beach. The beach eventually won out.

For a good time and good information, plan to join us. It will be worth it.

See ya'll in Chocowintiy.

Old 07-17-2007, 10:14 PM

Phillip and I are looking forward to the meeting. Any time Wayne and Travis host friends in their shops it is a great time.

We know it's gonna be hot this weekend so Phillip and I are bringing a tasty, cool treat for all who attend.