MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > Knife Organizations and Club Boards > Texas Knifemakers and Collectors Association

Texas Knifemakers and Collectors Association Dedicated to promoting custom knives and knifemakers.

Old 05-22-2013, 01:48 PM
Registered

Jewelry Store Looking for Knife Line

Hello all!

I represent a custom jewelry store/fabrication shop located in the Alamo Heights area of San Antonio, TX. We have over 30 years of experience and an extremely loyal customer following!

We would like to expand our men's selection and think custom knives would be a huge hit with our clientele... For both the men and women! We have carried William Henry while at a larger store and had great success with it.

So I'm posting on here to see if there are any bladesmiths, local to the Texas area that would be interested in partnering with us! I believe there is a great opportunity for both of us!

Please email me at Sarah@atthejewelrystore.com for inquiries and feel free to visit our website at www.atthejewelrystore.com

Tags
custom, custom knives, knife, knives, store