MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > Factory Knife Customization & Mid-Tech Boards > Randall Knives Forum

Randall Knives Forum Discuss Randall Knives

Old 02-06-2007, 11:01 AM

Thumbs up The Randall Wear Web Store

Hi folks!

For those Randall enthusiasts who may not already be aware I would like to draw your attention to The Randall Wear Web Store. One of Bo Randall's grandsons, Logan Baker (Gary's nephew) is now offering a variety of great, high quality clothing and memorabilia for the RMK collector. This is "The Only Authorized Randall Knives Merchandise Website".

I recently received an order of very neat items, which included amongst other things a collection newly designed "Randall Knives" patches in various sizes. These are vibrantly coloured and very well made, as you can see from the photos below:

All four next to a quarter:

The three little guys:

Mr. BIG:

Closeups of the BIG one:

The back side:

Here's the link to Logan's store:

www.randallknivesmerchandise.com

Cheers!

David

Old 02-06-2007, 11:10 AM

CLK meets Logan!

Our pal Rod, aka clk attended the Gator Show this past weekend and had an opportunity to meet Logan, who had a very well attended table there I understand.

Here are a couple of pictures of a cool shirt Rod picked up there.

I'm sure that Rod will tell us all about his experience at the show when he has a chance.

Cheers!

Moosehead

Old 02-07-2007, 06:46 PM
Steel Addict

Moosehead

Thanks for posting my pics. Family just arrived from up in the cold climes, so have been going all out, doing the tourist things.

This was my second year at the Gator Show. Some of the RMK folks were, Perry from Spaceport Cutlery, Rhett and Janie Stidham, Joe Dorsky, Scott Maynard and his son from the RMK shop. There were a few RMK collectors/sellers who I did not know, but I think were from close by.

I thought this years show was smaller than last years. But Janie Stidham said there were more displays and the hall was larger than last year, that is why I thought it was smaller.

There were many, many displays/sellers of Case type knives. In fact the general theme of the show was pocket folders. I never realized how many types and variations of Case knives there are.

If you had to attend one show only, I would recommend the Blade Show over the Gator. The Blade Show has alot more selection of different knife types. Not to mention alot more RMK.

Logan Baker had alot of RMK wear. I would suggest you check our his website, if you want to buy some. Logan said some people were buying his products of Ebay for silly prices, when they could have had the same thing off his website for alot less.

The Gator Show is about 45 minutes from the RMK shop, so you could have two great places to visit, if you picked the right time of the year.

Tags
blade, knife, knives