MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > Knife Network : Support & Services > Member Web Sites : Links & Updates

Member Web Sites : Links & Updates Have a new knife site to announce? Any updates lately? Tell us about them here ...

Old 04-18-2001, 10:00 AM
MurrayW

Johnny Stout Webcast April 21 10-4 CST

Just received this info from Johnny via the TKCL and wanted all makers and collectors to be able to participate in this fun event.

This is the 4th webcast and each, although having some glitches, have overall been an enjoyable experience.

"Just a reminder, we'll be having the live web cast this Saturday from my shop again. It will be from 10 am to 4 pm central standard time on Saturday April 21st.

Several of you have asked to have us present topics that you need help with, and we'll be doing that.
We will also have thelive TKCL raffle drawing for the David Broadwell damascus knife, and accompanying ink pen.

Spread the word. The link for the web cast will be hot on my web site either Friday night, or early Sat. morning. (you can also enter www.knifeshop.tv/ and this should be a direct connect too. Media Player 7 is a good idea to have although I had success with V6--hopefully now that I have V7 it works as well. There many there that can help with any difficuties)

The chat room will be open, we'll dedicate at least one hour just for answering questions. You can call in on 830-606-4067, or ask your questions on the chat room and
we'll answer them live.

We'll also be promoting the Fall Hammer-In in September, where we'll be featuring a power hammer rebuilding class conducted by Sid Suedmeier,the owner of the original Little Giant power Hammer factory. This will be in addition to the regular knifemaking classes that we normally have.

Hopefully all you Listerines will take advantage of this opportunity to watch the raffle drawing, ask questions, and participate in, as for as I know, the only live knife event of this kind in the world. Tell all your collector friends!!!

Johnny Stout Handmade Knives
www.stoutknives.com
830-606-4067

Anyone interested in selling a knife via the webcast should contact Gregory.Stone@knifeshop.tv
in advance and try to provide him with an image of the knife for sale

Tags
knife