MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > Knife Organizations and Club Boards > The North Carolina Custom Knifemakers Guild Forum

The North Carolina Custom Knifemakers Guild Forum The North Carolina Custom Knifemakers Guild. Raising the general awareness of custom knives and the people who make them.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-12-2018, 08:42 PM
Registered

Forge help

I am new to knife making and havent put the money into a forge. I need to harden some blades so I can turn them into Christmas gifts. I am looking for someone local (close to Fayetteville NC) and can pay per blade or batch etc. Also for the future, what is the best way to harden blades when living in an apartment? Send em into a company?

Thank you all

-Logan

Tags
a, blacksmithing, blade, blades, ca, chris, christmas, cold, cryo, forge, hammer, harden, heat, knife, knife making, knives, little giant, made, make, making, shop, stainless, steel, welding, what steel