MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > Knife Network : Support & Services > Member Web Sites : Links & Updates

Member Web Sites : Links & Updates Have a new knife site to announce? Any updates lately? Tell us about them here ...

Old 12-18-2000, 03:56 PM
CKDadmin

CKD Links Exchange 2001 *** New Project ***

This project is basically simple, yet more important than most may assume ...

I'm going to coordinate the first ever "CKD Mass-Links Exchange". What this will do, in effect, will be to allow everyone here, who manages or maintains a personal website to quickly be added to:
1. The CKD Main site links section (See the main link on the top of the forum)
2. Allow quick trading of links between members

Here's how it'll work:
Post your information in the format below -

Address http://www.customknifedirectory.com
E-mail info@customknifedirectory.com

Custom Knife DirectoryThe largest Custom Knife Show on the Internet!Worldwide Maker's - The latest available knives.

The most available custom knives on the internet ...Custom Knife DirectoryThe largest Custom Knife Show on the Internet! Worldwide Maker's - The latest available knives.

__________________________________________________ _____

Now, here's how it'll work:
This is a reciprocal 1:1 swap. In other words, if someone say's Alex, I have your link on my site. Then I would return the favor by placing that persons link on mine. This way, anyone posting their link here, is welcoming other members to swap links ... at the same time, reducing the stress it takes to look for linking partners to get your site info out there.

Hopefully, over time, we'll be able to link hundreds of sites together to establish the World's Largest Internet Custom Knife Matrix ...

Talk about owning the web ... this is how it's done!

If you're not currently linked to the CKD, you're missing out ... I can name 10 search engines we're in the top 10 on. This is an excellent place to get plugged in to!

Alex

PS: Keep everything on this board. Each new site, should make a new topic. This way, if you write that I'm now linked to your site in my thread (this one) I'll know that I need to find your code in your post and announce that it's complete.

Each site owner's thread should have his link info only. Every other message in his thread should be from other's to tell him he's linked-up and needs to complete the exchange on his site with their info from their thread...

Who want's to be first for me?

Alex
Old 12-18-2000, 05:11 PM
Don Cowles

link exchange

Sign me up!
Old 12-18-2000, 07:57 PM
CKDadmin

10-4 Don ...

I know all your linking stuff, but let's show an example with this first one so I don't have to do anything but refer people to look at yours.

Now ...
Make a new topic under mine on this board with your info, like mine for the link. You can use the standard info or source code, either way ... I like source cause I can change my banners on all sites that are using it, at one time.

Then I'll use yours to demonstrate how the exchange works. I know CKD is already linked at yours, so I'll put yours on mine!

Deal?

Alex
Old 12-26-2000, 08:57 PM
rlwashburn

Alex sign me up also .Robert Washburn

Tags
knife, knives