MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > Knife Network : Support & Services > Feature & Member Support

Feature & Member Support Questions about how to use the features on the Knife Network web site? Problems logging in? Post them in here.

Old 05-21-2014, 11:25 AM

Advertising rules?

I recently joined the knife network with the intention of jumping in to some discussions and advertising some of the products we manufacture. I don't want to break any rules, but haven't found anything regarding this. Are there any restrictions on promoting products or paid membership required to do this? We manufacture cutting edge vacuum presses and are trying to break into the knife holster industry - www.hdindustrialdesign.com

Advice would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Jennifer
HD Industrial Design
info@hdindustrialdesign.com
Old 05-22-2014, 10:48 AM
Skilled

Jennifer,

While I am NOT part of the "Admin Team" I have looked at your Products before and now yet again as you have posted here I had lost your site when I had switched computers and am happy to see your post . A Very good Friend Of mine Has one of your units and uses it for Holsters in both Leather and Kydex and it preforms Flawlessly . I too Hope to purchase one soon myself .

Blessings & Best Regards

Robert D. Yates

13 & On Forge

Live and Let Live , Do Not trespass on Life or Me! As we are not so kind or forgiving !
Old 05-22-2014, 12:37 PM

Robert,

Thanks for the support. Hopefully we will get some feedback from the Admin team on this question soon! We are excited about our products and would love to share what we are doing with them.

Jennifer
HD Industrial Design
info@hdindustrialdesign.com
Old 09-10-2014, 11:26 AM

Can someone please help me? I am a member of your forum, but i don't know how to use it. I need some informations about making knives and i want to ask some questions, can someone tell me what are the rules, and where can i search for answer?

Best.

Ivance
Old 09-10-2014, 03:18 PM
Administrator

Hi Ivance,

Have you tried posting your knife making questions on the Newbie's board?

Alex

[======]~~~~~~~>

Atlantavirtual.com
Atlanta NOC
Old 09-10-2014, 03:23 PM
Administrator

Here's a link to the knife making topic boards ( http://www.knifenetwork.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1 )

Pick one of these boards and post your question there. Someone will chime in and help!

Alex

[======]~~~~~~~>

Atlantavirtual.com
Atlanta NOC

Tags
blade, edge, forge, holster, holsters, how to, knife, knife making, knives, kydex, leather, making, newbie, post, products