MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > KNet Classifieds :: For-Sale Forums > General ::: Items and Bargains

General ::: Items and Bargains Good deals on useful items for sale by Knife Network members

Old 04-23-2017, 10:02 AM
Enthusiast

Newly Constructed: 2"x72" belt grinders

These are newly constructed, 2"x 72" belt grinders. They have been built to be extremely user friendly. Grinders use standard 1-1/2" square tubing for tool arms, allowing either standard square tubing or aluminum stock to be used.
Complete grinders come with all you will need to get started. You'll need to purchase a motor to best suit your requirements, step pulleys, and P202 pillow block bearings. The glass platen, contact wheels and tool rests are NOT included. They were left in the photos to illustrate that today's popular attachments will fit these grinders perfectly. Grinders come complete with:

- Grinder Body
- V plate
- Flat platen
- Wheels
- Hydraulic Spring
- All fasteners
- Standard orange or choose your own colour

650.00 CDN plus actual shipping.

We also offer this same grinder in a grinder body ONLY package. This package is being offered for those who already purchased their own wheels and attachments but have not yet built or purchased a grinder body. The grinder body package includes:

- Grinder body
- V plate
- flat platen
- All fasteners
- Standard orange, or choose your own colour

400.00 CDN plus actual shipping.

Please PM with any questions or requests.

Last edited by Connor; 04-28-2017 at 07:50 AM.
Old 06-11-2017, 10:49 PM
Registered

Very interested in grinders. Email is: omarjk@icloud.com. Thx. Kirk
Old 06-24-2017, 07:47 PM
Registered

Trade GOLD DETECTOR ?

House bound now and panning and nugget shooting Colorado high country just is no longer doable for my 75 year old bones. MINELAB DEtectors are built in AZ for GOLD. I actually have two ML detprs Both with GOLD and jewely coils. I prolly found more gold trhan Toodd Hogffman! joke..

Former of EUREKA TREASURE HUNTING and Colo Gold Prospectors clubs. It is a good family hobby. Gold is everywhere... panning is almost always showing "color".

Knife smithing is my future now. Your grinder is perfect! If you can trad straight or +/- USD let me know. Lots of wanna be gold prospectors and treasure hunters around. But I would prefer doing a deal with common interest party instead of ebay low bidder.. Not that is wrong.. Let me know and I wioll set you up solid..

Bob Snare
...rksnare@earthlink.net or 303.466.8500 anytime

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fro...a+705&_sacat=0

Tags
2017, bee, belt, block, choose, common, flat, grinder, hobby, hunting, mobile, motor, package, tool, trade, wheels