MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > Custom Knife Discussion Boards > The Sheath/Holster Makers Forum

The Sheath/Holster Makers Forum This is the place to discuss all forms of sheath and holster making.

Old 06-13-2013, 05:28 PM
Skilled

Pocket/Belt clips now available.

Hey guys I finally was successful in getting the small clips I use for slip sheaths, boot sheaths and other small item applications.

They are 400 series stainless steel, heat treated and tumble polished twice. They are really great quality, and the nice thing is now I can offer a reliable source for you.

See photos below for reference. I am the aforementioned reliable source If you think you need some please contact me via my regular email pfl@cebridge.net or by phone 830 367 5536.

Paul

Edit to add: 2 5/8" OAL 1/4" wide except for the flair near the top on the front which is 5/16". They are all the same although that photo makes it appear as though they are different sizes.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100_2913_opt.jpg (46.2 KB, 39 views)

Paul Long-- 108 Briarwood Ln. W.-- Kerrville, Texas 78028-- Ph. 830 367 5536--- pfl@cebridge.net

Last edited by sheathmaker; 06-22-2013 at 12:11 PM.

Tags
boot, holster, leather, leather die, leather tooling, pocket, sheath, sheaths, stainless, stainless steel, steel, tanning