MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > KNet Classifieds :: For-Sale Forums > Knives For Sale - Custom

Knives For Sale - Custom Custom Knives for Sale (All Styles). These knives are offered by the individual sellers.

Old 12-20-2012, 07:53 AM
Steel Addict

Palm knife recurve blade Rosewood, nice

Hi All,

Im back again with another new punch knife for sale. Did I mention that I really like the new machinery? If you?re looking for a knife grinder then I highly recommend the KMG.

Back to the Punch Knife: This one is 5.5 inches long overall made out of 3/16th 1095 to a RC hardness of about 58-59. The cutting edge of the blade is a tad over 3 inches and is very sharp. The spine of the knife is decorated with the ?Vine and Thorns? pattern file work. Rose wood handle and two brass pins complete it. I have slimed down the handle on this some so it is suitable for a Kydex neck or belt sheath, your choice. If you want to see some examples of the sheath work I do go to Ebay and look up lemonwoodgallery, that?s me.
Price: $50.00 shipped to the lower 48, add another $10 for the sheath if you want one.

Happy Holiday and I expect to see you all here on Saturday.

Ken

Comments are always welcome.

Thanks again, Ken

Tags
1095, back, blade, brass, edge, file, file work, for sale, handle, knife, kydex, made, palm, palm knife, pattern, pins, punch dagger, punch knife, sharp, sheath, wood