MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > Custom Knife Discussion Boards > Knife Making Discussions > Balisong Discussions

Balisong Discussions Customs to productions, discussions about balisongs/butterfly knives, what's the best and how to do those crazy tricks.

Old 07-19-2017, 09:59 AM
Registered

Nice little novelty

Hey all,

I've been playing with balis for the past 15 years, have learned a few tricks or two, put together some nice combos and routines to go with them, love me a good aerial. I've played with various sizes from miniature through oversized, regrettably never did get the sword I saw for sale not too long ago.

My reason for posting here is due simply because I came across an item on kickstarter that I feel the community of balisong enthusiasts would really appreciate.

What it is is a butterfly fidget item, though it's fitted with a blank key you can take to your local locksmith to have made functional to your needs.

I hope that you can help spread the word about the item, cause frankly, I'm tired of seeing those ####ed spinners everywhere that takes no effort to do anything with.

So please take a look, tell your friends, help this little project come to life.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ed/description

Tags
balisong, bee, butterfly, butterfly knife, for sale, knife, made, project, sale, sword