MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > Knife Organizations and Club Boards > Georgia Knifemaker's Guild

Georgia Knifemaker's Guild The Georgia Knifemaker's Guild. Furthering and fostering the passion of knives, knifemaking, and related interests

Old 02-20-2014, 06:02 AM
Steel Addict

Spring Meeting Demo's

I want to start out by thanking the Twin Blades folks for hosting the last meeting. Its a lot of work to host a meeting, and I always appreciate being invited to the Harry and Charlies shop. Plus, the food is very good and I love that Chili.

Next I want to thank our new board members. Its a lot of work to run this orginazation, and I appreciate everyone who stepped up. Also, a big thank you to Henry for his leadership as our president and to Ken for his hard work as our treasurer.

Then I want to get down to the nitty gritty. We don't have any demo's scheduled for the next meeting. I need to get ideas, and volunteers. If you have used scholarship $ and have not done a demo, we need it now. Please add your thoughts and ideas for and on the demo's.

Tags
art, blades, demo