MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > Factory Knife Customization & Mid-Tech Boards > Randall Knives Forum

Randall Knives Forum Discuss Randall Knives

Old 01-11-2007, 03:09 PM
Skilled

NRA President Lends Support to Knife Rights

News Release

NRA President Lends Support to Knife Rights

Orlando, Florida, Jan. 10, 2007 ? NRA President Sandra Froman is supporting Knife Rights, the new advocacy organization for knife owners. In a letter to Knife Rights Chairman Doug Ritter, Froman says:

"This is a commendable effort to protect the freedoms we both hold dear. It is not just gun owners whose freedoms are threatened. Yours is simply another front in the ongoing battle to defend our rights.

Like most NRA members, I have owned and used knives for a long time and I carry one often. I appreciate the daily utility of a small pocketknife equally as much as the fine craftsmanship of a custom Bowie. I am pleased to support your efforts by joining Knife Rights as a Cornerstone Charter Member.

I wish you the very best of luck with Knife Rights. Be assured that I stand beside you in your struggle to protect our essential rights."

NRA members are natural recruits for Knife Rights, says Knife Rights founder Doug Ritter, "most own and use knives; they are simply part of their daily lives. Having been less than successful in their frontal assault on guns, the radical left's attacks against knives represent a back door to gun control. "

"If knife restrictions succeed, the next logical step is guns. It's exactly what has happened elsewhere in the world."

As Ritter says, "Gun owners 'get it.' I don't have to explain why this is so important. They have been fighting this same battle for their entire life."

NRA members are embracing the concept. Eighty percent of Charter Members indicated on their membership applications that they are NRA members.

Knife Rights is a non-profit advocacy member organization to which annual membership is $28. Go to www.KnifeRights.org to join or dial toll-free: 866-889-6268.

Media Contact:
Doug Ritter
(602) 292 -0997 (Cellular/SHOT)
(602) 476-2702 (Office)
dritter@KnifeRights.org

RKS #4868
NRA & TSRA Life Member
Deep East Texas Life Resident (so far)

Tags
knife, knives, pocketknife