MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > KNet Classifieds :: For-Sale Forums > Knives For Sale - Custom

Knives For Sale - Custom Custom Knives for Sale (All Styles). These knives are offered by the individual sellers.

Old 09-23-2006, 07:20 PM
Registered

Four more fish knives

Mammoth Barracuda: This may be one of the most interesting knives I?ve made. This batch will close out my exploration of my fish series. This one has a stunning piece of mammoth cracked ice brown ivory for the body. This mammoth was so beautiful I couldn?t trim it to size or even finish the back to mount flat. This scale has been carefully pinned and glued to the blade. The knife is finished only on one side and has a pedestal of ebony affixed on the back side of the knife. This pedestal is ground at an angle so the Mammoth Barracuda sits slightly canted toward the viewer. The edge is false sharp but it?s sharp enough to draw blood. It bit me once. The mammoth is fragile so this one is for looks only. This is truly one of the most unique knives I have ever made. It ships CONUS for $180.

Another in the fish series. Nemo II has exhibition grade Amboyna burl on the top and bird?s eye box Elder burl on the bottom. The knife is finished on one side only. You can see the back on the inset picture. The knife is mounted on a pedestal of Ebony that has been ground at an angle so Nemo II sits proud of the surface and leans toward the viewer. The edge is chisel ground and false sharp but still sharp enough to cut so be carefull. It ships CONUS for $180.

The Flounder knife. Amboyna burl frames the top of the knife. Looking at the inset picture you can see it has a pedestal of ebony that allows the knife to sit just above the surface and at a slight angle. The edge is false sharp chisel ground but still sharp enough to cut. This one ships CONUS for $140.

Mother of Pearl Clam. This is a vertical knife as you can see from the picture. Leave this one on your desk and I can guarantee it will draw blood eventually. It is framed with Mother of Pearl on both sides. The picture can?t show the depth of the MOP but it?s very nice stuff. The knife is false sharp but will give you nice nick if you let it. This ships CONUS for $140.

these are here:http://www.mickleyknives.com/html/available.html

Thanks for looking...

Tags
blade, knife, knives