MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > Factory Knife Customization & Mid-Tech Boards > Randall Knives Forum

Randall Knives Forum Discuss Randall Knives

Old 03-21-2006, 06:28 PM

Cool A Gift From Moosehead!!!

Howdy folks!

It's officially SPRING (in these here parts anyway) and I thought I would help bring a little warmth to my Randall freaks.

As y'all know by now, I have an antler topped friend way up north in Moose country in the land of the "true north strong and the free". Yup!, despite the fact that he "just ain't right", I consider my pal Moosehead to be a real friend.

Now lately, I've been burdened with all kinds a trouble, with a super-size-me bunch a bad guys to deal with. But wouldn't y'all know it, my pal Moosehead got me a special present to help lift my spirits.

During a quick trip up to snow land to visit his Moosiness, I was knocked over with this down right cool gift from my antlered friend.

Yes folks, that's yours truly sportin' a genuine RMK jacket made up by none other than Randall dealer Tom Clinton in the mid-80s.

Yeah, so what's so special about it y'all are sayin'?

Well take a look at the back:

So thanks a heap to my pal Moosehead! (Sometimes that boy seems right regular.)

Now I gotta run, as there's more trouble down at the saloon.

Don't y'all worry folks, I'll take off the jacket first...

Best

RM
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Copy of Copy of DSCN7501.jpg (15.2 KB, 67 views)
File Type: jpg Copy of Copy of DSCN7500.jpg (27.6 KB, 68 views)
File Type: jpg Copy of Copy of DSCN7496.jpg (20.7 KB, 69 views)
File Type: jpg Copy of Copy of DSCN7498.jpg (15.5 KB, 67 views)

Faster than a Starflight. More powerful than a #14 Attack. Able to leap continents with a single mouse click. Look! Up in the sky! It's a knife. It's a sheath. It's Randall Man! A strange visitor from Mars who came to Earth with powers far beyond those of mortal men. Randall Man - who can change the course of streams of consciousness, bend steel with his bare hands, and who, disguised as ?, mild mannered collector of RMK, fights the unending battle for Truth, Justice and the Humane Way.
Old 03-21-2006, 09:33 PM
Steel Addict

Cool Jacket

Hey Randall Man that Moosehead is a-0k in my book. Like the jacket heaps.
Panhead
Old 03-22-2006, 09:04 AM

Randall Man,

There's no denying that is one cool jacket! HOWEVER, I looked closely and did not see the Randall Made logo stamped on either of those knives I was therefore obligated to notify the Randall Police They will be showing up at your door shortly. Do not dismay: They will only remove the knives leaving you the one cool jacket. Meanwhile, all your admirers can be on the lookout for the real things to put back on your jacket. Please do not cast suspicion on the Moosie. I can vouch for his integrity and I am sure he was duped by some unscrupulous seller. One can never be too careful these days

Best for now,

Ron

PS: Wait! It just occured to me that those are PATTERN KNIVES! Under this assumption I will recall the RP!

Last edited by BoBlade; 03-22-2006 at 09:12 AM.
Old 03-23-2006, 06:03 PM

Well folks, I'm glad y'all liked the jacket.

Howdy BoBlade! Y'all sure ain't right.

Thanks Panhead for the good word about my pal Moosehead.
One good head deserves another... Hey we're talking beer here, friends...

Well, you guessed it...gotta run. Some guy ordered an Whopper with fries and got onion rings instead down at the local BK.
All h... broke loose, and I got go straighten the mess out.

Best

RM

P.S. I hate onion rings!

Faster than a Starflight. More powerful than a #14 Attack. Able to leap continents with a single mouse click. Look! Up in the sky! It's a knife. It's a sheath. It's Randall Man! A strange visitor from Mars who came to Earth with powers far beyond those of mortal men. Randall Man - who can change the course of streams of consciousness, bend steel with his bare hands, and who, disguised as ?, mild mannered collector of RMK, fights the unending battle for Truth, Justice and the Humane Way.

Tags
knife, knives