MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > Custom Knife Discussion Boards > Tool Time

Tool Time Let's talk shop. Equipment, Tips & Tricks, Safety issues - Post it here.

Old 04-29-2012, 03:24 PM
Registered

Lightbulb A New Tool for Metal Marking (etching)

Hi everybody,

Five years ago one of my friend told me that he wants to print his trademark on the gears he produced. He has a small cnc workshop without any advertisement budgets. After I heard his claim I started to work on the subject and I came to a solution. It is name is Penovino. Penovino is a pen shape electro-chemical metal marker. I found this wonderful forum and want to share it with you. I hope you will find it useful. I need your help as experienced users. I started to publish a web page but It is not done yet. If anyone of you interested in helping me to document the usage of Penovino with different metals and with different electrolytes I will be very happy. Anyway I enjoy sharing this product with you all and any contributions, comments and or feedback is invited.

Here is the web page (under contraction): http://penovino.wordpress.com/
A video of usage : http://penovino.wordpress.com/video/

Regards,
Nuri Erginer

Tags
cnc, electrochemical etching, electrochemical marking, electrolytes, metal marking, penovino