MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > KNet Classifieds :: For-Sale Forums > Knives For Sale - Other

Knives For Sale - Other Factory, mid-tech and production knives for sale. These knives are represented by the sellers.

Old 12-26-2012, 05:14 PM
Registered

WTS: Becker Kabar BK-9, Spyderco Endura 4, Zero Tolerance ZT350

**NOTE** I will let everything go for $110 shipped!

I have the following knives for sale in Massachusetts. I will only ship to the lower 48 of the USA and payment must be made with Paypal (gift option only).

First: Becker Knife and Tool BK-9 combat bowie. This is a fine knife which has had the following modifications: It has upgrade micarta handles which have been dyed black and it has been stripped of its coating. This is a great knife and will surely serve you well. It comes with the original sheath. $55 shipped.

Next is a Spyderco Endura 4 with stainless handles and VG-10 fully serrated blade. It has grip tape on it, which can easily be removed if you wish to. It comes with a handy serrrated blade sharpener and a cheapo velcro belt pouch. It has seen very little use. $45 shipped.

Finally, Zero Tolerance ZT350 which has been modified. The assisted opening spring has been removed (and is not included), the finish has been stripped off the blade, and the blade has been changed from a recurve to a straight blade which can be sharpened with a traditional stone. It could use a sharpening. Works great, built for every day use. $55 shipped.

Old 01-29-2013, 08:38 AM
Registered

Becker BK9 for sale

Do u still have the Becker? I would be interested.

Tags
bee, blade, bowie, for sale, knife, knives, made, micarta, serrated, sharpening, sheath, spyderco, stone