MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > Community Discussion Boards > Knife Network Community

Knife Network Community TKN is all about excellence and sharing info. Our 'other' lives are also filled with stories, events, and opinions. This forum is an opportunity to discuss outside interests, personal experience, things that make us happy and things that don't!

Old 10-13-2009, 10:54 AM
Registered

New to the world of knifes

Hey guys I have been looking around and there seems to be some pretty good info on here. I am pretty new to the world of knifes (I'm more of a gun guy) but you can't bring a gun everywhere like you used to be able to. I work in the government and need a trusty knife. Any suggestions, I have been using a S and W homeland security folder for the past two years. I looked around and found some expensive knifes but don't really know anything about them. I saw this one by Combative edge it was something like the m1 or something. Has anyone heard anything about it?

KaliKid
Old 11-11-2009, 05:45 PM

Kalikid, I am not sure if it is appropriate to reply without an answer to or even addressing your question. I am sorry, I am new here but wanted to inquire as to your choice of names. I have been a student of Kali/JKD for 35 years under Guro Inosanto. Are you into Kali?

Tags
blade, knife