MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > Factory Knife Customization & Mid-Tech Boards > Factory Knife & Mid-Tech Discussion

Factory Knife & Mid-Tech Discussion What's hot in the industry. General information about factory knives and mid-tech knife products are discussed in here. Tips, maintenance and modifications also... come on in!

Old 09-30-2005, 06:15 PM
Enthusiast

Busse only has 2 knives?

I was looking at the Busse website and all I see is the AK47 and the Skeleton Key. Is that all they are offering now?

Old 10-01-2005, 02:17 AM
Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to Progunner Send a message via MSN to Progunner
It sure is Jerry. They are only offering one or two blades at a time for a month or two at a time, depending on the demand for each model. As I understand it, they got more orders in the first few days for the American Kensei than they had expected to get the entire time they were going to offer it. Things like that change the time periods they will be offered, if the demand for a design is high and selling steadily, then it will be offered for a while. Those not getting as much action will probably only stay up for a month, but I am no official voice on that. If there are other designs you are interested, be sure to check the various forums in the secondary market or look to see what the company store has to offer. I hope this helps.

John

Old 10-01-2005, 12:11 PM
Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to paradiggum
Boy but do you live in the right area for Busse's. There's a sale rep that attends the PRO gun shows. He's always got some Busse/Swamp Rat blades.
There are only two on the site but there are more available at shows and through the company store.
Check www.bussecompanystore.com for some other models.
Busse will also have a table at Knob Creek in Ky this month.
www.machinegunshoot.com.
It's about 4 hrs driving. I'm in Central Ohio and that's about what it takes for me to get there.

Tags
knives