MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > KNet Classifieds :: For-Sale Forums > The Supply Center

The Supply Center What's Hot ... and where the deals are! Supplies are our specialty ...

Old 06-26-2007, 01:35 AM
Master

Knife Cases, Low Temp Heat Treating Salts,Vermiculite, and Forges!

Just wanted to get the word out about some new items we've added to the website. I've just recently updated the web pages with Low Temperature Heat Treating Salts, good quality Knife Cases, and Vermiculite. Also, we're working hard on getting our line of forges caught up to the point where they will be in-stock items at all times...I've got a run of the Ellis 8-HT Forges in that I need to get pictures of and up on the site...they will be up there by the weekend. All of the other models will be available soon, within the next 2 - 3 weeks, so if you're in need of a new forge, it's a good time to get an order in...just shoot me an email with the model, to get added to the list....no payment due until it's ready to go. I'm really pleased with some of the improvements that we've made to the newest line of forges, and I think they are going to be very well received!

Also, we've got some other items in but haven't had time to get them up on the site yet. They include propane rated quick disconnects (very handy to have!), propane tank manifold kits (allows you to manifold two tanks together), two burner connection kits, and idle-bypass kits (a great way to save on fuel!). We can add any of these items to an order, just send us an email!

http://Refractory.EllisCustomKnifeworks.com

-Darren & Kathryn Ellis

Visit the Forge Gallery - forge building resource pages
ForgeGallery.EllisCustomKnifeworks.com
Old 06-26-2007, 04:38 PM
Enthusiast

Hi Darren I got your message,but have not had the time to get things going my oldest was in a acident in michigan and my mind is elsewhere,but I am so proud of my forge and am so glad to have met you and your wife.I will definetly be coming to tenn to see you and your shop.I will be glad to tell anyone the great way you help me with the forge and burner.Your friend George Hancox.
Old 06-30-2007, 02:07 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by george
Hi Darren I got your message,but have not had the time to get things going my oldest was in a acident in michigan and my mind is elsewhere,but I am so proud of my forge and am so glad to have met you and your wife.I will definetly be coming to tenn to see you and your shop.I will be glad to tell anyone the great way you help me with the forge and burner.Your friend George Hancox.

Hi George,

I am very sorry to hear about the accident, Kathryn and I have you two in our thoughts that all goes well.

If you have any questions when you get to the point of firing up your new forge just let me know. Look forward to seeing you if you get a chance to make it over this way!

-Darren

Visit the Forge Gallery - forge building resource pages
ForgeGallery.EllisCustomKnifeworks.com
Old 07-06-2007, 05:51 PM

Send a message via AIM to J.Arthur Loose Send a message via Yahoo to J.Arthur Loose
I'll have to get rolling on that low-temp salt pot.

Thanks again for the excellent service with the Kaowool & Satanite!

jloose.com

Old 07-21-2007, 02:55 PM
Enthusiast

darren i had a great time at the co-op last saturday and met ken and dan and len came and helped me with the forge.I got to see len make cable damascus using my forge.Great bunch of guys at the co-op and i hope more go to see and use it.SI know I'm ready for the trackrock hammer in. say thanks to the guys and to dan for helping deb with her scimshaw,George.

Tags
forge, knife