MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > Custom Knife Discussion Boards > Knife Making Discussions

Knife Making Discussions A place to discuss issues related to all aspects of the custom knifemaking community.

Old 04-10-2005, 04:20 PM
Registered

My presentation

Welcome tomy site.I hope your commentes about it.
Old 04-11-2005, 12:34 AM
Super Moderator

I like your web site. It's a little different than most, and I found it easy to navigate.

I would suggest that you have someone review your English language wording, as the translation may not be perfect. (I assume you also have a Spanish language site? If not, you should.)

Here is your "About Me" text, with suggested changes in parentheses:

My name is Claudio Reche, since 1980 i was iniciated in this act of forging blades, using exclusively the ancient metalsmith?s technics (hammer and anvil) in handforging process.
(My name is Claudio Reche. I started forging blades in 1980, exclusively hand forging with the same hammer and anvil techniques as the ancient metalsmiths.)

I only use the mechanization in the grinding phase by a belt griding machine.
I obtained my personal an most important experience working in Sarmiento Railroad, Building Mechanic Repairs, situated in Liniers, Buenos Aires, during 10 years, sharing diferent minds with many greats experts metalsmith.
(The only power tool I use is a belt grinder. I spent 10 years working for the Sarmiento Railroad, Building Mechanic Repairs, in Liniers, Buenos Aires, gaining important experience and working with many great metalworking experts.)

In this way, I slowly was incorporated a diversity of technics about forge and forgewelding process of distincts steels and metals that allowed me to obtain damascus steel in so many elements and patterns. (Bar stock, cable power trasmission chain.)
(Over the years I have slowly incorporated a diversity of forging and forgewelding techniques, allowing me to make damascus steel in a wide variety of metals and patterns.)

Old 04-19-2005, 10:45 AM
Enthusiast

Di Paola

Conocistes a Di Paola Jefe de Mto. Talleres Liniers?

Saludos

Dario Mohamed

Tags
forge, forging