MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > Knife Organizations and Club Boards > Texas Knifemakers and Collectors Association

Texas Knifemakers and Collectors Association Dedicated to promoting custom knives and knifemakers.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-04-2013, 10:42 AM
Registered

Glenn Marshall Fixed Blades

Hi everybody! I have come across four Glenn Marshall fixed blades in new condition. I am going to purchase these knives but before I do I would like to know how much these knives sold new from Glenn Marshall? I can't find a knife of his for sale anywhere not even the internet. All four knives have silver bolsters with nice scroll engraving on them and nice file work as well. One knife has the years 1928-2008 on the blade. I want these knives but I need a value on them so that I know that I am not over paying for them. I have call everybody on the internet and nobody can help me. That's way I posting this thread. Hopefully somebody in the forum can help me! I don't have any pictures of the knives. Thank you for Helping!

Tags
blade, blades, bolsters, engraving, file, file work, fixed, fixed blade, for sale, helping, hunting knife, knife, knives