MEMBER ITEMS FOR SALE
Custom Knives | Other Knives | General Items
-------------------------------------------

Go Back   The Knife Network Forums : Knife Making Discussions > Custom Knife Discussion Boards > Knife Making Discussions > The Newbies Arena

The Newbies Arena Are you new to knife making? Here is all the help you will need.

Old 09-08-2006, 11:14 AM
Registered

Exclamation T. Dale ?

Hello All,

I just today wandered into this website in search of a knifemaker that I met last month at a National Trappers Association convention being held in Hutchison, Kansas. The guy's name is Tony Dale and the knife of his that he traded to me has "T. Dale" and "St. Francis, Kansas" on the blade. It is in my estimation a beautiful knife, and I would like to contact him to see about maybe doing further trading, etc. If he is a frequenter of this website, or if any of you know him and have his phone number/email address I would appreciate that info. He gave me a card at the time we traded, but the guy I was with wanted to contact him and order a knife, so I gave him Tony's card, and he has apparently lost it. I have tried directory assistance to no avail. If anyone can help me I would appreciate it.

Thank You,

Frank Baldwin
Old 09-08-2006, 02:59 PM

I gave a shot searching for a bit, but had no luck. You should try calling whoever was in charge of the convention. I'm sure people wouldn't try to avoid someone that enjoys their works.
Old 02-06-2014, 11:32 AM
Registered

Smile T DALE info

Hey Frank, if you haven't found him yet his name is Tony Howard. He's an old friend... Since this info is posted publicly anyway, I'm sure he won't mind me sharing so you can contact him.

From the Professional Knifemakers Association
Member List:

Tony Howard
T. Dale Knives
PO Box 153
St. Francis, KS 67756
(785)332-3124

Tags
blade, knife